Tormented Souls jetzt auch für Xbox Series X/S & PS5 - News
Versionen für Xbox One & PS4 eingestellt
Der Publisher PQube sowie die Entwickler Dual Effect und Abstract Digital haben angekündigt, dass das Survival-Horrorspiel "Tormented Souls" im Jahr 2021 für PC (Steam) und Switch sowie ebenfalls für Xbox Series X/S und PlayStation 5 erscheinen wird. Die Umsetzungen für Xbox One und PlayStation 4 wurden hingegen eingestellt. Caroline Walker muss in dem Titel, der von Klassikern wie "Resident Evil" und "Alone in the Dark" inspiriert ist, das mysteriöse Verschwinden von Zwillingsmädchen in einer furchterregenden Villa untersuchen.
Something Evil Lurks at Winterlake
- While investigating the disappearance of twin girls at Winterlake - something terrible happens to Caroline Walker. Waking in the dead of night, naked in a bathtub - and hooked up to some decrepit medical equipment, Caroline must fight for her life as she explores the halls of an abandoned Mansion turned hospital.
A Nod to the Classics
- Tormented Souls deliberately sets out to draw inspiration from classic survival horror. From Resident Evil and Silent Hill, to Alone in the Dark - Tormented Souls is a modern take on the fixed-perspective adventure, offering a modernised control scheme and a more dynamic camera, while retaining everything that made those games so beloved by fans.
Keep Your Wits About You
- You'll need much more than a steady aim and sharp reflexes to make it out alive. Search the environment for anything you can use to your advantage. Cleverly combine items to solve puzzles and use every resource available to explore the secrets of the Mansion and its grounds.
- Nothing is quite as it seems at Winterlake. Mirrors provide a path to an alternate reality and another place in time. By crossing these shimmering gateways, Caroline can manipulate the very fabric of reality in surprising ways - turning the situation to her advantage.
You Are Not Alone in the Dark
- The mansion may seem abandoned, but as Caroline investigates its secrets, dark forces and unspeakable horrors will do everything in their power to stop her getting to the truth. Be sure to be alert at all times, and use anything you can find to fight off the encroaching terrors of Winterlake.