Updates für die beiden Yooka-Laylee-Spiele - News
Für den April geplant [Update]
Playtonic Games hat angekündigt, dass in diesem Monat für "Yooka-Laylee" (Ende April 2020) und "Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair" (14. April 2020) jeweils ein neues Update veröffentlicht wird.
Update: Das versprochene "64-Bit Tonic"-Update ist mittlerweile für "Yooka-Laylee" auf allen Plattformen verfügbar.
YOOKA-LAYLEE NEWS— Playtonic (@PlaytonicGames) April 30, 2020
The 64-Bit Tonic is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC!
We've added in the "Yooka 64" model for good measure too. You lot were right, it really does make a big difference.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Impossible Lair “State Change”
- Flip the switch and choose how you tackle the Impossible Lair!
Not So Impossible Lair
- Each section now ends with a Checkpoint (Checkmates, technically). Checkpoints save your best “Bee Shield score,” meaning you can choose which sections to start from, practice and improve on! Using these checkpoints is entirely optional.
- No Bee Shield, no checkpoints! The “Golden Try” Tonic can now be earned this way—no new save file required.
- The brilliant Tater-Tot Tunes has composed an entire 8-bit soundtrack covering every 2D level in the game. To access it, simply find it in the pause menu once the update is live. If Chiptune is your thing, you’re in for a real treat!
- Once again, we’ve teamed up with Materia Collective! This time they’re bringing the 8-bit version of the Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair soundtrack, “Retro Remix,” to a music streaming service/store near you! Pre-Save the album on Spotify or Apple Music and have it ready to go for April 14.
64-Bit Tonic Update
- Yooka-Laylee is turning three soon, so as a birthday treat, we’re happy to reveal that the wait for the “64-Bit” Tonic on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is almost over. We expect it to be pushed out before April ends.
- We heard your feedback on the initial version of the Tonic, so we’re adding the Yooka 64 model from Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair to the Tonic as free downloadable content. This means the Steam and Switch versions of Yooka-Laylee will be updated to include it!
- Once the update is live, have a chat with Vendi to activate the “64-Bit” Tonic and relive the good old days with the downgrade of your dreams!