Update 3.1 für Watch Dogs Legion zum Download - News
Bugfixes & bereitet auf Online-Modus vor
Ubisoft hat das zirka 10 GB grosse Update 3.1 für "Watch Dogs Legion" veröffentlicht, das Fehler entfernt, Absturzursachen behebt und im Hintergrund auch auf den kommenden Online-Modus vorbereitet, der am 9. März 2021 erscheinen wird. Der Changelog hat die Details.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would sometimes cut off when in the Bareknuckle Arena.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading into the game.
- Added translations to the radio HUD menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to fast forward if a drone was near the fast forward prompt.
- Various crash fixes on all platforms.
- Clipping issue fixes for various outfits.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X when Ray Tracing was turned on.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Photo Booth to become unavailable if saving or loading while in it.
- Bikes have now learned that flying is not appropriate if they clip a curb at high speed.
- Fixed an issue where some building lights would pop on and off as you walked away from them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a clothing store during the “Driven to Distraction” Borough Mission. It’s Driven to Distraction, not Driven to Shopping.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game from suspended mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio Language selection would sometimes reset.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond to a second controller, when the console was switched from one profile to another.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would be muted if swapping user profiles while in the game.
- Fixed the Speech to Text feature that was inactive on PlayStation 5.