Polar Expedition Track Pack ab heute für Trials Rising - News
Fünf neue Strecken
Ubisoft veröffentlicht heute für "Trials Rising" das "Polar Expedition Track Pack", das aus fünf winterlichen Strecken besteht. Eine Übersicht steht nachfolgend zur Verfügung.
- You like air? Cause Permafrost has air. You’ll need to really watch your airtime on this track as you string together jumps through a stunning village in Greenland that’s surrounded by glaciers. Will you use the Rhino to control your air time? Or go for the Mantis to possibly skip some jumps? This track has several options to bring home the victory.
- What’s cooler than being cool? Glacial Mass. This track starts you on a glacier and takes you around sinking icebergs that will put your timing skills to the test. If you hear ice cracking on this track, it probably is, so move fast, Riders!
- Been spending most our rides, racing through Inuit’s Paradise. The artic sky complete with Aurora Borealis gives this track the best vibes in the entire Expedition. Don’t get too distracted by the sights, though, as this track makes you pull out some serious technical skills. You may see a Snowman and a Snow Squirrel hanging out, but you’ll need some Snow Bunnyhops if you’re going to get on this leaderboard.
- This track will bring back some serious X-Files nostalgia. Starting during a storm near a military station, you’ll be plunged underground where the military would rather you not see. Secrets are contained within. Will you find them?
- According to Dante, the final level of Hell was covered in ice. Where Inferno takes you into the depth of the fire, Iceferno will take you further into the ice. The Extreme track of the pack, only the top Riders will conquer Iceferno.