They Always Run angekündigt - News
2D-Plattformer im Space-Western-Setting
Der Entwickler Alawar Premium hat "They Always Run" angekündigt, ein 2D-Plattformer im Space-Western-Setting, Dabei geht es um einen dreiarmigen Mutanten, der die gefährlichsten Kopfgelder der Galaxie einstreicht. "They Always Run", das im Gameplay-Trailer zu sehen ist, wird im Jahr 2021 für den PC (Steam) erscheinen.
Über They Always Run
- The galaxy's inhabitants have been swamped by crime since the fall of the empire. Being able to find anyone, anywhere has become a highly prized skill.
- Aidan is a three-armed bounty hunter who must hunt down the most dangerous and elusive cutthroats in the galaxy.
- Some bounties are rewarded with money, others with valuable information that Aidan can use to find the people who set him on this path – all while getting embroiled in a galaxy-wide conspiracy.
- Having three arms lets you deal with more enemies at once and makes for a persuasive argument in any scuffle. Use your third arm to perform targeted attacks and throws, manipulate the environment, destroy obstacles and wreck enemies.
- Hunt criminals across the fringes of the galaxy, the core worlds and the ruins of long-gone civilizations. Upgrade your equipment, gain new abilities, grow stronger and destroy anything that stands in your way.
- Enjoy a complex story interwoven with high-octane gameplay and full of twists and turns that hit as hard as a bounty hunter's third arm!