Rocket League nächste Woche free-to-play - News
Termin & Cinematic-Trailer
Psyonix wird die Free-to-Play-Version von "Rocket League" auf PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch am 23. September 2020 an den Start bringen. Morgen wird bereits ein Update veröffentlicht, der darauf vorbereitet. Darüber hinaus wurde ein nett gemachter Cinematic-Trailer ins Netz gestellt.
What's In This Rocket League update?
- You'll be able to link your platforms to your Epic Games Account starting tomorrow for existing players!
Legacy Status and Items
- For those who already own Rocket League and are eligible for Legacy Status, the items that were revealed in July (Golden Cosmos Boost, "Est. 20XX" Player Banner, Rocket League-branded DLC, etc.) will hit your inventories with tomorrow's update.
- In addition to joining the Epic Games Store, Rocket League will also be joining Epic's Support-A-Creator program. You can choose to support a Creator of your choice in-game by entering the Creator's code in the Item Shop, beginning tomorrow with the game update. For Rocket League, accepted Creators will earn 5% of Credits spent while using their Creator Code. Codes for Creators currently in the program will work in Rocket League starting tomorrow. There are many of your favorite Rocket League creators already part of the system and more will be added in the near future.
Other Things In Tomorrow's Update
- New Quick Chats
- Heatseeker in Private Matches
- Larger item pool for Trade Ups
- Solo Standard removed
- New Bot difficulty
- New Merc Hitbox
- Rocket League X Monstercat Remixes
- Updated Menu
- Changes to Achievements
What's coming with the launch of free to play?
Launch on Epic Games Store
September 23 is also the day you'll find Rocket League available for download on its newest home: the Epic Games Store! You can visit the Rocket League page now, and add the game to your wishlist so you're notified as soon as it's available. If you add Rocket League to your library between September 23 and October 23 you will receive a $10 EGS coupon that is redeemable on games and add-ons $14.99 and up. Plus, once you download and launch the game, you'll instantly get two new items in your inventory: Sun Ray Boost and Hot Rocks Trail!
Take your shot at climbing the Ranks, and tiering up your Rocket Pass in Season 1.
### Competitive Tournaments
- Competitive Tournaments will be live and ready to join on launch day.
- New Game-Wide Challenges arrive on launch day. Get ready to complete challenges for XP and items!