PC-Update 11 für PUBG in Kürze auf Test-Server - News
PUBG Corp. hat bekannt gegeben, dass das PC-Update 11 für "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" in Kürze auf dem Test-Server landen wird. Mit an Bord ist unter anderem ein Echtzeit-Zuschauer-Modus für Custom-Games. Der Changelog liefert die weiteren Details.
UI / UX
- A marker has been added to the map that allows players to check the flight path of the plane.
- The path is visible from when players are at the waiting lobby up until the point when they fall down to their final drop destination.
- There should no longer be excessive blood effects when you’re getting shot in FPP mode or while aiming down sights.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused blood effects to not show up when shooting other players.
- Fixed an issue that was causing character silhouettes to remain visible while inside smoke
- Switching weapons while prone should no longer cause certain animations to break
Custom game real-time spectating
- In the lobby's custom match list, you can select an ongoing game and watch it in real time.
- Games that have the Public Spectating option set to “On” can be watched in Custom Match.
- For private matches, you can spectate the game by entering a given password.
- The custom game real-time spectating function is still in an early development stage, and some functions may be unstable. We appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks.
- One new paid crate and one new frying pan skin has been added.
- For the purpose of security verification, Equinox crate x10, Weapon Skin Key x20, Early Bird Key x20, 100K BP will be distributed to all accounts.( Test server only )
- The frying pan skin, "Target Practice", can be purchased separately as an individual item for 5,000 BP. It can be purchased only once per account.
- New paid crate, "Equinox Crate", will offer weapons skins. It can be earned with 25% chance as a Weekly Random Crate.
- "Equinox Crate" can be opened with Weapon Skin Key, which can be purchased at the Steam store.
- There is one bonus item. If you’re really lucky, you can get that skin as a bonus on top of the crate’s normal reward items
- The chances of getting each item in the new paid crate are as follows.
- The chances of getting each crate as a Weekly Random Crate are as follows.
- Weekly random crate reset date is changed to every Thursday, 00:00 UTC
- This change will be applied from this week