Update 0.8.1 für Grounded veröffentlicht - News
Top-Community-Anliegen werden angegangen
Obsidian Entertainment hat für das First-Person-Koop-Survival-Game "Grounded" das Update 0.8.1 veröffentlicht, das unter anderem vier Top-Community-Anliegen angeht (siehe Changelog).
Top Community Issues
- Bases built on certain objects will no longer be considered "Unsupported" on load, and will not collapse after being modified.
- Clients will no longer randomly fail to register melee and ranged attacks.
- Reduced lag/hitching when looking at buildings in large bases.
- Backpacks that fall through the world for clients will eventually resync back to the correct host position.
- The Trail Marker for the BURG.L Quest: "Weed Killer Peak" will now be in the correct location if it already existed in your world.
- Stuffed insects can once again be placed on furniture.
- Bees aren't as clumsy around flowers and thus will drop pollen less often.
- Hoop's hair and other dangling pieces on chest armor should behave more appropriately in Photo Mode.
- Hammer build icons are now included in the "Toggle Trail Marker and Backpack Icons" action.
- The breath meter and the "Eat/Drink or Die" warning elements no longer get stuck on screen after respawning.
- The "[Type] Tool Required" warning no longer overlaps the harvest resource name on the HUD.
- Reverted the new day base music changes back to the night music to continue work on this for a future update.