Februar-Update für Grounded - News
Neue Crafting-Items & Verbesserungen
Obsidian Entertainment hat für das First-Person-Koop-Survival-Game "Grounded" das Februar-Update (Version 0.7.0) veröffentlicht, das unter anderem neue Crafting-Items und zahlreiche Verbesserungen liefert. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
New Crafting Content
- Added Stair Railing: Sprig Railing, Acorn Railing
- New Stairs Added: Acorn Spiral Stairs
- New Scaffolding: Bracket Scaffold
- New Floors Added: Grass Half-Floors and Weed Stem Floors
- New Item: Firefly Hanging Lantern
- New Item: Wall-mounted Zipline Anchor
- New Item: Shinobi Sneeze, a smoke-screen escape item
- Mounted Head Trophies can now be crafted for all of the flying creatures: Mosquitos, Fireflies, and Bees
- You can relocate any non-grid building you have made without destroying and rebuilding it (Lean-to, Storage, Workbench, etc.).
- When you are crafting, any items in nearby storage will be available as crafting ingredients without requiring you to put them in your backpack.
- You can place hauling items (Grass Planks, Weed Stems) on Ziplines using the "Drop" action when pointing at the line.
- Player characters have new and improved stagger animations.
Changes / Tuning
- Hunger and Thirst effects have been reworked:
- Bonuses now activate at 80% or higher instead of 90% or higher.
- Hunger Bonus heals you over time.
- Thirst Bonus increases your stamina regen.
- Penalties now activate at 20% or lower instead of 0%:
- Hunger Penalty caps your max stamina at 50%.
- Thirst Penalty reduces your stamina regen.
- Repair Recipes have been reworked:
- Armor Glues have been removed.
- Armors now take ~20% of their initial ingredients to repair.
- Weapons now take 1 quartzite + a minimal amount of their initial ingredients to repair.
- Gas Masks now take durability damage in gas hazards.
- Bandages now heal much more HP, but over a much longer period of time.
- Mosquito Needle has the life-steal ability slightly decreased.
- Bees now have two additional attacks.
- When you are wielding both a shield and a canteen, the Block input will both drink from the canteen and block.
- Weevil shield durability doubled.
- Bratburst and Splatburst deal more damage.
- Pollen Shot now adds slightly more stun damage to bow attacks.
- Note: This is not a % chance to stun, this allows bows to deal stun damage in addition to normal damage
- Lasting (applied by gear or mutations) and temporary status effects appear in the Status UI.
- Added "Any Weapon" HotPouch slot type and changed the defaults of the first four slots to be "Any Weapon" instead of "Any Melee Weapon".
- Save games that are older than five update versions will be marked with an "Ancient Save" warning.
- The block meter is slightly smaller and scooted to the right.
- Equipped shield durability is shown in the HUD.
- Equipment rating gauges have been converted visually from a regular bar to a nugget-based bar.
- More icons are described in the Icon Legend in the OS tab.
- The 'day' count in the OS tab has been embiggened.
- More of the map screen is unlocked by default now.
- Brown and Yellow added to the icon customizer color array.
- A few additional icons added to the storage and trail marker icon customizers.
- Adjusted the storage interface for reasons.
- Adding 'analyzed' status to storage interface.
- Contrast adjustments to the Ghostmint SCA.B flavor.
- High Contrast SCA.B flavor applies a dark backing to the HUD SCA.B.
- Bringing your teen back from the hunger or thirst danger zones will cause SCA.B to play a happy sound.
- Interacting with a dropped backpack will now instantly do a loot-all action. If any items are still leftover because your inventory is full, then the dropped back UI will open.
- Removed the pre-placed zipline anchors from the paint can and the oak tree lamp.
- Thistle plants have been reworked:
- Thorns are now harvested directly instead of requiring a hit with an axe.
- Each thistle plant no longer provides an infinite amount of thorns.
- Thorns respawn on the thistle plant after a set amount of time.
- Building placement is no longer allowed while gliding, zipping, or in combat.
- Pebblet Foundations now require more pebblets than clay to build.
- Sap Dripper has been overhauled:
- A final mesh has been created.
- The recipe has been changed to match the new mesh.
- Sap Dripper is now properly considered a wall-mounted building for placement purposes.
- Placement should be a lot more lenient, allowing easier and more consistent placing.
- Item will now spawn 1 sap every 5 hours and can hold up to 5 sap in total (previously spawned 1 sap every 24 hours).
- Berry Chunks can now be dried into berry leather on the Jerky Rack.
- Larva will now explore a larger area of the backyard.
- Larva can now burrow.
- Creatures now take much longer to fully regen when out of combat.
- Gnats should be less interested in spamming the player with boops.
Bug Fixes - All Platforms
Top Community Issues
- Fixed Fireflies not flying down to the yard correctly after loading a game.
- The game will no longer lag when placing or removing buildings on saves with huge numbers of buildings.
- Grid buildings can no longer be placed entirely under the terrain.
- Fixed save game screenshots sometimes looking corrupt.
- Fixed "Toggle Crouch" option sometimes not saving and taking effect.
- Land-only buildings can no longer be placed on water in certain situations
- Buildings such as Fences and Ramps will no longer snap strangely to subsequent buildings
- The underside of a Buoyant Foundation can no longer support other structures.
- Palisades will no longer be invalid when placed on some rock surfaces.
- Diagonal walls at 90-degree angles will now support each other.
- Walls will no longer randomly lose crenellations when loading a save.
- Fixed a few cases where snapped structures might be incorrectly detected as invalid.
- BURG.L Quest UI will load correctly for clients when they are the first player to access it.
- CPU / Networking performance improvements by the flooded sprinkler area.
- Multiple overlapping gas hazards no longer stack their damage.
- Removing the 'O' binding from the inventory screen that opened the deprecated inspection popup.
- Feathers and Hedge Berries will no longer occasionally disappear when loading a save.
- Ziplines will no longer block flying creatures.
- Sap Catchers can no longer be placed on Buoyant Foundations.
- Fixed consumed items not showing up on your character model in the inventory screen.
- Fin Flops+ now behave properly when dropped from the player's inventory.
- Fixed several cases where mosquitos would sleep in incorrect locations.
- Flying creatures are now much less shy about flying through the grass.
- Creatures will now wake up when damaged by hazards.
- Creatures properly fade out at far distances for clients now.
- TAYZ.T's in the pond lab will be more aware of their surroundings.
- Fixed sleeping creatures teleporting on clients after they've been woken up (most visible if you wake up a Wolf Spider from sleeping).
- Reduced the annoyingness of gnats.
- The camera will no longer start in first-person when loading a save in which the player was gliding or zipping.
- "Inventory Full" will no longer be misleadingly displayed when trying to haul an item while swimming.
- Fixed some scrolling and display issues in the "Recipes Used In" section on the Crafting screen.
- 'Theft in progress' SFX played upon opening the UI while in combat has been replaced with new SFX.
- SCA.B crying about hunger and thirst will play a specific sound for each instead of a single sound for both.
Bug Fixes - Xbox Platform
- Fixed audio issues after suspend / resume.
Bug Fixes - Steam Platform
- Logging into an Xbox Live account that was previously logged into with a different Steam account will no longer fail the login step.
- Removed HDR tab from the Options screen.
Bug Fixes - Windows Store Platform
- When there is a new update available, the game will properly tell you when trying to access Multiplayer instead of presenting a generic "Multiplayer Error" message.
- Removed HDR tab from the Options screen.
Ominent Practical Technologies
- Due to the recent discovery of [REMOVED], [WITHHELD] has been updated accordingly.