Update 4 für Darksiders Genesis veröffentlicht - News
Map verbessert & Bugfixes
Der Entwickler Airship Syndicate hat das Update 4 für "Darksiders Genesis" veröffentlicht, welches unter anderem die Übersichtskarte verbessert und Bugfixes enthält (siehe Changelog).
- Added a ping and location marker to show the area the player is in.
- Map will now recenter back to the player location when opened.
- More fixes to items not showing on the map and not getting crossed off the map when collected.
- Fixed location names showing on an empty map (before you had collected the map).
HUB: Leviathan’s Landing
- Collision is more consistent across all sections.
- Timing and platforming elements have been adjusted to make jumps more reliable.
- Temporary shortcuts added when completing parts of section 3.
- Spacing and timing made more forgiving on the final sequence of section 3.
- Options: Added an option to set the right and left stick deadzones.
- Missing Trickster Keys that have previously been collected will be restored on reloading a save. This fixes the issue of not being able to open the final door even though you collected all the Trickster Keys.
- MP: If a client disconnected or closed their game during a loading screen the host would hang indefinitely at the loading screen. Fixed!
- MP: Fixed an issue with ledge spikes not working properly or syncing correctly for the client.
- MP: Issues with camera becoming detached from player have been fixed.
- MP: Fixed issues with Aether Spark traveling through void portals when controlled by client player.
- Splitscreen: Player/enemy silhouettes when occluded by environment are now also shown in split screen.
- HUB: Fixed missing collision behind the trickster door that could cause the player to get stuck.
- HUB: Fixed an issue where it shows War’s portrait during Strife’s dialogue when talking to Dis.
- HUB: Fixed a spot around the Void Well where the player could get stuck.
- Strife: Static shot now correctly chains between yellow grubs.
- Strife: Activating Shadow Clone on top of caltops no longer detonates the caltrops.
- Wingclip & Deathtouch VFX now displays properly on Tidehunters, the Grinner Boss, Skeletal soldiers/archers, Infernal Angels, and Fallen Hounds.
- Fixed some spelling and grammar errors across the game.
- Fixed various issues with localization (bad tags, translation errors, etc).
- Updated the Health Core description in the creature core guide with the appropriate Health Core description.
- Level 01: Splitscreen: Added split screen camera volumes in areas that had geo blocking the players view making it easier to see.
- Level 01: MP: Players no longer spawn behind the fog door if they die.
- Level 01: Hollow Fiend now takes damage from Strife’s standard shot during his attacks.
- Level 01: Hollow Fiend can now hit the player when standing in specific spots.
- Level 01: Fixed enemies not spawning when loading a save on the bridge.
- Level 01: Fixed a spot on the wall near the first ballista that would cause the player to respawn as if they had fallen off the map.
- Level 01: Bridge to the trickster door now requires both crystals be hit to activate.
- Level 02: Legion Champion can now jump across platforms properly.
- Level 03: Fixed an issue where the forge in the Trickster room couldn’t be used if the ingots were collected in a certain order.
- Level 04: MP: Fixed an issue where the client’s camera could become disconnected from the character.
- Level 04: Legion Champion at the Southern Beacon is no longer stuck in the terrain.
- Level 04: Enemies no longer attack the player during a cutscene.
- Level 04: Fixed collision near the south-eastern beacon.
- Level 04: Frozen Fleamags now have collision.
- Level 04: Fixed an issue where quitting the game after the Molten Hound fight would block further progress.
- Level 05: MP: Dying during the final fight no longer respawns players behind the barrier.
- Level 05: Splitscreen: Dying to the Houndmaster no longer teleports the player outside the arena.
- Level 05: “Respect for animals” quest now tracks properly.
- Level 05: It now requires all 4 torches be lit in the Trickster room to open the gate.
- Level 07: Splitscreen: Players no longer get stuck if one player triggers a cut-scene.
- Level 07: Why’d it have to be snakes side quest now tracks properly, and all the snakes are more accessible.
- Level 07: Fixed an issues where the Borrower could teleport out of range, locking the Epic chest.
- Level 07: Removed extra collision on a platform in the first puzzle area.
- Level 09: Fixed Belial’s ground attack VFX not always displaying.
- Level 10: Astarte’s lap counter no longer breaks and stops at lap 10.
- Level 14: Caltrops no longer fall through the floor in the Houndmaster arena.
- Level 15: Camera no longer clips into the environment near the first soul chest.
- Level 16: Moloch’s arena now shows on the map.
- Audio: Fixed some sounds that were unaffected by the volume sliders.
- Fixed Mammon’s icon showing up when Tidecaller taunted.
- Grubs will no longer get knocked out of their burrow animations when taking damage.
- Quests: Fixed an issue with previously completed levels on Mayhem not awarding credit for beating the level on Hard.
- Quests: Health and Wrath cores purchased from Vulgrim now count properly towards the quest progression.
- Quests: Complete all levels on certain a certain difficulty quest no longer requires Wicked K to be defeated(16 total instead of 17).