PC-Update 1.2.0 für Crysis Remastered - News
Crytek und Saber Interactive haben für die PC-Version von "Crysis Remastered" das Update 1.2.0 veröffentlicht, das weitere Verbesserungen, Optimierungen und Bugfixes enthält (siehe Changelog).
PC Players,— Crysis (@Crysis) October 2, 2020
As promised, Update 1.2.0 is now live, including further fixes and improvements made to Crysis Remastered.
Read the change-log below.
Updates for console players are coming soon!
~Team Crysis https://t.co/uBG6H0NeV2 pic.twitter.com/FQs47BaePB
Additions and Improvements
- Improvements made to all difficulty levels.
- Improved AI behavior in order to provide a more challenging experience to players.
- Added Nano Suit classic controls to gamepad.
- Added advanced sensitivity settings for PC.
- Added mouse sensitivity for vehicle controls.
- Reduced ray tracing artifacts from bright, emissive objects.
- Enable volumetric scattering for High and Higher presets.
- Optimized ray tracing CPU side processing.
- General CPU improvements made. More changes will come in upcoming Patches.
- Improved low glossiness ray-tracing support
- Fixed a bug that occurred when leaning with character.
- Fixed an issue where the action map could reset to default.
- Fixed issues with melee attacks and power jumps using the Classic suit mode.
- Fixed a bug where the hair color of Korean soldiers changed depending on camera position.
- Fixed an issue with the post-process rotations on all entities.
- Fixed single tap suit shortcut activation for melee
- Fixed multiple issues with HDR.
- Fixed an issue where shadows could flicker.
- Fixed a bug where Crouch and ADS did not work the same as Sprint (Holding Shift - Sprint is on hold, but when tapping the key it is on toggle.)
- Fixed blending issues between shadow cascades.
- Fixed issues with objects/water collision particles.
- Fixed an issue where using Alt + Tab during full-screen mode reset resolution to the desktop’s default resolution.
- Using ESET antivirus while playing Crysis Remastered can cause a memory leak ultimately resulting in a crash. Disabling the AV while playing the game is a possible workaround. (Please do it at your own risk!)
- Pressing Alt + Tab may cause lag.
- The game may crash at loading when Windows username is set to Persian language. (Contact - Island).
- VFX for Korean truck explosions are missing.
- Using Borderless Display mode locks the game to the Display's refresh rate.