Aftermath-Mega-Patch für Chernobylite - News
Entwickler liefern neue Inhalte für den Early-Access
Das Survival-Horrorspiel "Chernobylite", das momentan im PC-Early-Access ist, hat den sogenannten Aftermath-Mega-Patch bekommen. Dieses liefert das Sturmgewehr als neue Waffe, ein Waffen-Upgrade-System und noch viel mehr. Die Inhalte werden im Trailer und Changelog vorgestellt.
- Added a new weapon, an assault rifle.
- Added a weapon upgrade system.
- Added a storage system for items in Player Base.
- Added 2 new craft tables. They can used to upgrade weapons.
- Assault rifle and ammunition for it can be created on crafting table.
- We have reworked quest "Meeting with Tarakan".
- We've added Czech and Ukrainian language support.
- New feature we added in recent weeks has been localized to all languages. If something is not working properly let us know.
- We corrected some disappearing lines that randomly could not appear during dialogue.
- Marker placed by player on the map should now work correctly.
- We've added descriptions that explain exactly what each difficulty setting is doing.
- Old hideout: Player should no longer fall below level when trying to use the staircase.
- We've fixed problems with reflections in the water.
- Scanner screen light should no longer illuminate everything in front of us.
- Muting the sound effects in the menu should now work properly with the sounds of a flashlight, film or scanner.
- Quest “Recruit Sashko” and “Mikhail in trouble” should now be sounded correctly.
- All takedowns should already be properly sounded.