Diese Woche in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone - News
Double-XP-Weekend & Playlist-Update
In dieser Woche dürfen sich die Spieler von "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Call of Duty: Warzone" ab dem 31. Juli 2020 auf ein Triple-Feed-Wochenende (Double XP, Double Weapon XP und Double Battle Pass) freuen. Hinzu kommt ein Playlist-Update (Shoot House 24/7, Shipment 24/7 und Domination Deathmatch + Drop Zone). "Juggernaut Royale Quads" ist auch mit dabei.
Diese Woche in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone
- This weekend, be a beast on the battlefield when you capture the Juggernaut in Juggernaut Royale. The suit’s location will appear on the Tac-Map for everyone, so be prepared for a fight in order to claim it for your squad. If you have to go up against this behemoth, bring LMGs and free-fire launchers to take the Juggernaut down.
- Be an ‘Icon’ on the battlefield with the new skin in the ‘Zane: Golden Idol’ bundle. The theme of gold highlights all 10 items in the bundle including two Legendary blueprints – the King’s Highway assault rifle and the High Plains Drifter handgun. Pair them in a single loadout and hit your foes with a deadly Midas touch.
- Show up with a glow up in your next firefight with the colorful Ghostly Recollection Rare blueprint. Further personalize your Identity with the bright ‘Interstellar Dreams’ calling card and ‘Worlds Apart’ animated emblem included in the ‘Spectrum’ bundle.
- Get a one two punch in the Deathmatch Domination and Drop Zone playlist. In Deathmatch Domination, TDM gets an objective twist. Capture and hold objectives and get kills to earn score for your team. You’ll need more points than traditional Dom to claim victory, but in this mode objective players and slayers directly up your squad’s score. In Drop Zone, if you want Killstreaks, you’ll have to hold the objective while fighting off the other time. Collect those inbound Care Packages and use streaks to neutralize the other team.
- Two fan-favorite maps get their own playlist this week – Shoot House and Shipment. Jump into either 24/7 playlist to help you rank up or finish off trickier ribbon challenges, you may have left this Season. In Warzone, alongside Juggernaut Royale Quads players can fight to ride the exfil plane in Battle Royale Solos, Duos, Trios, and Quads. Blood Money Trios return this week to help you capitalize on your eliminations; secure the bag and the W.
- Double up all weekend long with a Triple Feed - Double XP, Double Weapon XP AND Double Battle Pass system tier progression earn rate! This weekend is the perfect time to reach max rank for the Season, finish off tiers to unlock Captain Price’s ‘Nightfall’ skin, and level up the Fennec to create the ultimate Gunsmith configuration. The Triple Feed starts on July 31 at 10AM PT to August 3 at 10AM PT.