Update 6.0 erscheint morgen für Battlefield V - News
Changelog mit Informationen
Das Update 6.0 für "Battlefield V" wird morgen zwischen 10 und 12 Uhr online gehen, wie DICE bestätigt hat. Die neuen Inhalte aus "Kapitel 6: Into the Jungle", darunter die neue Map, werden allerdings erst ab dem 6. Februar 2020 zur Verfügung stehen. Im Changelog stehen die Details zum Update 6.0.
- New Map: Solomon Islands, available on Conquest, Breakthrough, Squad Conquest, and Team Deathmatch
- New Weapons: Type 11 LMG, Model 37, M2 Carbine (available via Chapter Rank Rewards)
- New Gadgets: Lunge Mine, M1A1 Bazooka, (available via Chapter Rank Rewards)
- Removed the impact of track disable on initial acceleration. This allows for tanks with disabled tracks to escape; however, medium and high speed performance are still heavily impacted.
- Increased the critical angle from 10 to 20 degrees to better match the visual feedback of having a good angle on an opponent. It was too difficult to tell if you were going to get a critical hit, this increases the margin.
- Increased the range of the AA and AT HMGs to match the coax.
- Fixed Panzer 4 AT round only having 4 shells.
Maps and modes
- Mercury - Players spawning on tanks will no longer unintentionally end up on foot.
- Operation Underground - Fixed a rare bug that could stop the attacking team from spawning on Breakthrough.
- Outpost - The player no longer remains stuck if the tower is destroyed while the player plants it.
- Wake Island - Decreased the number of tanks to improve map balance on Breakthrough.
- Wake Island - Players will now be able to deploy even if their squad gets wiped during the last sector on Breakthrough, while playing as the US.
Weapons & Gadgets
- Grease gun - We’ve made some subtle tweaks to the Suppressor audio to better separate it from the experience when firing the weapon unsuppressed.
- AP Mine - Fixed an issue that was causing the AP mine to not do damage to infantry in Firestorm.
- The following changes have been applied to the bolt action rifles muzzle velocity on the Recon class:
- Ross Rifle: From 600 to 750
- Type 99: From 600 to 750
UI & Others
- Spotted enemies are no longer represented as arrows on the minimap and do not show the direction (they're now back to diamond shapes).
- An option to modify the strength of snap zoom has been added for players on Console.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Vehicle Buster” combat role to not unlock for some players.
- Fixed a bug that would show the Deploy screen visible on squad screen after leaving pre-round.
- Fixed the incorrect wording in the Type 2A Mastery IV assignment.
- Online server connectivity improvements that in some rare cases could drop a player from a server 30 seconds after joining it.