Switch-Update für Pillars of Eternity veröffentlicht - News
2,5 GB mit vielen Verbesserungen
Obsidian Entertainment hat für die Switch-Version von "Pillars of Eternity" das 2,5 GB grosse Update 2.65.00 veröffentlicht, das zahlreiche Fehler behebt, darunter das Problem mit dem grauen Bildschirm. Der Changelog hat die Details.
Top Community Issues:
- Grey screen visual corruption of the game. It should also repair the issue for the players that have already experienced this issue, not just for the new players.
- Graphic corruption (HUD, UI) as related issue of grey screen.
- Improved stability.
- Pathfinding in some areas was improved.
- Icon corruption in inventory was fixed.
- Game now generates autosave before loading screen.
- Will-O'-Wisp in the Temple of Eothas flickering during the pause.
- VFX that shows the outline of nearby objects.
- Long tooltips in Cyclopedia were not scaled properly.
- Stuck weapons under the feet after taking items from fallen companion.
Spells/Skills and Items Fixes:
- Hatchets did not apply deflection bonus.
- Weapon and Shield style did not apply bonus deflection or reflex bonuses.
- Modal effects did not apply their bonuses.
- Bonuses from in-game effects were not applied.
- Fine/Exceptional/Superb enchants did not apply their bonuses.
- "Afflictions" status effects were not applied.
- Missile and Dart traps in Galvino's Workshop behavior was fixed.